Christine, Jacque, Shannon and Robyn. Thanks so much for your lovely comments. You ladies are so kind and made me feel so much better. I cherish you all.
The warrant went well, the SRT guys looked HOTTTTTTT in their uniforms and many of them are just so handsome. I wonder if that's a requirement of being on that team? The leader I had to deal with made me melt, gosh he is SO handsome & nice. Whew!
Anyway, the dirtbag lawyered up which means he didn't give us a statement. We took his daughter out of the home and put her with her mom. She's a cute 6 yr. old. I can't go into more details but I am glad she's not w/ her dad or in that house. I took the dirtbag to court on Wed. for his initial appearance and they detained him (no bond) which is what we wanted. So who knows what's next for him? Well, it'll obviously be prison time. One less on the streets my friends! YAY!
Not much else happening. Getting our taxes done tomorrow. I am hoping for a nice fat refund as usual. We had to foreclose on DH's old house though so I am not sure what that'll do to our taxes but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
My diet is going well. And Yes, Shannon we can be diet buddies!!!! :) I weighed myself on Wed. and I had lost 5 lbs. already. That's 5 lbs. in like 3 days. Crazy! I know it wont always come off like that but I am happy all the same. I have not cheated once. I think I am actually cheating myself as I do not eat the 1600 calories a day I don' think. I keep it under that a bit.
I am trying to go to Vegas to see some old friends on the long weekend. That means DH and I will be there for V Day too. I am excited, a few of these friends I haven't seen since graduating college (I went to UNLV) so it's been like 13 years or so. Yikes, where does the time go?!
Interview with Makenzy...
16 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad the warrant went well. Good job on losing weight so quickly! I didn't lose anything last week and I was bummed. Have a good time in Vegas!
Great job on the weight loss! I wish I could say the same! Unfortunately, I did pretty well up until Friday and then the weekend was NOT good... and didn't get as much exercise in as I wanted. But, it's a new week and I'm READY!!
Post a Comment