Monday, February 16, 2009

quick update

Sorry, haven't had a lot of time to manage the blog.

Recent happenings real quick....

Went to Vegas this past weekend, saw 2 old friends, it was awesome. Traffic coming back last night sucked. Poor DH for driving. Can't believe how much Vegas has changed sine I lived there.

V Day was good. Gave Dh a nice watch, he loves it. DSS got a DS game (Tony Hawk skateboarding), Samantha got some Dora/Diego matchbox cars. No candy for anyone this year.

I have today (Mon) off. Nice to be home & relax.

Got another search warrant signed by the judge last week. We'll be executing it on Wed. Then 1 of my coworkers also got another one signed and we'll do that one on Thurs. It'll be a busy week.

I lost another pound despite cheating a little this weekend. I did the best I could and I guess it worked! YAY! I'll take whatever I can get, trying not to be greedy!

For V day my DH agreed to let me add on another 1ct. of diamond band for my wedding ring. We gotta wait until we get our tax return in the bank before I get it though. Hopefully another week or so.

That's about all I guess. Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Yay for lost weight! And wow for the diamond! Photos please!

Jacque said...

Glad you had a good trip, minus the traffic. Your V Day sounds great, how could a carat of diamonds be bad? ;) Good job on your weight loss. I'm down 10 pounds now and hopeful to lose more. Good luck with the warrants, and have a good week!