Those of you who actually "follow" my blog! That makes me feel really good and liked! Thank you! WOW!!!!
Other big news: I went on a walk today during work. Yes, this is big news because I am normally a serious lazy ass. LOL...the walk felt good to tell you the truth. I am really committed to losing weight. Maybe the 2,000th time is a charm? Ha ha.
My voice is still all wacky and raspy despite feeling pretty good. It gets annoying because when I use inflection during speaking, it sometimes does not come out but a whisper or just air. Arrrgh!
I am being lazy at work today since my boss is out. Hey I just wrote 3 & served 4 warrants in the past *not quite* 2 months--you'd think the boss would be proud. He is only mildly amused. Sigh.
That's about all. Told you this blog was boring but thanks for enduring it anyway!!!!
Interview with Makenzy...
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment