My diamond ring that is! The one website I was going to get it from originally was sold out of my size, they were having a great sale on 1 ct. diamond eternity bands and I was gonna buy from them. I cannot wear an 8.5 or a 9 however so I called to see if they had any 7's because maybe the site was old news or something and the lady said they had NO MORE at all! Arrrgh! So I had to shop around again this morning and found it on another site for another $100 or so but at least I found one that's under the $1,400 the jewlery store @ the mall wanted...!
Once I get it I will post a pic, it's nothing major but I just wanted another band to go w/ the rest. I told DH that I want to keep adding onto the ring until it gets to the knuckle. Seriously. Well, my fingers are short so this'll probably the last one!
I don't even know why I'm telling you all this before I even have it, you can tell I have absolutely nothing else exciting going on in my life.
;)
Interview with Makenzy...
16 years ago


1 comment:
Cool! I can't wait to see a pic!
Post a Comment