Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh my god I totally forgot to comment on last week's search warrant and yours truly being the team leader...

Well, it sucked to tell you the truth. I hate being in charge. Its also a little harder being the one in charge when you know you're dealing with seasoned agents. By seasoned I mean all of them have been doing this longer than I have. Communicating w/ the boys up in the helicopter via radio was the hardest. I hate sounding like a dork. I thought I did but no one else seemed to think I was a dork. Hmmm....

The case agent thanked me later on and said I did a good job. That was nice. He and I used to get along really well and then I just don't know what happened. Things changed I guess. Maybe me getting married and having a kid made me less interesting. Why would that make someone less interesting?

Well, I just wanted to mention my team leadership abilities (snicker...) and I sure hope I don't have to do it again for a long time!

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

Dayna, That's awesome! I have always noticed that in the business world, women tend to second-guess and underestimate themselves and men tend to gloat/lie and overestimate themselves.