Oh man....the last guy I arrested on 5/1/08 for possession of CP is now wanting to go to court. What a DUMBASS I am going to destroy him in court. The only bad thing is now I am SO busy at work. I mean, I should have known this would happen. It's not the first time I have done the court thing, but it's been awhile. Anyway, it gets confusing with the computer stuff. Images and hash values and file names, etc. It's boring and complicated so I wont elaborate. The reason I am so busy getting ready for the trial is that its on 6/24! Yes, that is 2008 I am talking about. I think he'll plead at the last min. & I would have done a lot of work for nothing. Well, maybe not for nothing. Once he sees my hand of cards I think he's going to plead. I hope. His defense atty. was supposed to come by my office last night & see some videos we got off the defendant's computer and I had to arrange childcare since I would be there late. Well wouldn't you know--the jackass didn't even bother to call much less show up. Fucking defense attorneys. I hope none are reading this! If so, I am sorry but I have a problem w/ someone who can defend a person who likes child porn.
As for home life, everything there is good. Recently had a landscaper put sprinklers in and do some other stuff. I didn't have the guts to tell him he did sort of a shitty job and now I am going to end up paying $1,200 for the shitty job. I mean, the sprinklers work but it wasn't quite what I wanted. Maybe somewhat of a language barrier and all but the guy does speak English for god's sake. I am bummed I have to part w/ so much $ all at once. Oh well.
Samantha this morning actually put 3 words together. I wanted to put these cute sandals on her that light up and she said "don't want those!" I love these little sandals but she doesn't like wearing them for some reason. She is now really into Dora the Explorer since the kids @ daycare like Dora. I don't have a problem w/ that, but now I got to go get the kid a friggin' Dora doll since she's attached to the one at daycare now. I guess there could be worse things for a kid to like, right?
Well, I am off to work again. Unfortunately it'll probably be another busy day. What a sin on a Friday to be busy. Especially for a government employee! :)
Interview with Makenzy...
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment