Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekends are too short

This past weekend flew by, I can't believe it. My mom is out here helping me out with the kids while we go round up undocumented (aka illegal) people (aka aliens) who are also sex offenders. This morning I had to be to work early and we did not catch any of our 3 targets. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow.

I love my mom to death but I've realized my house gets a lot messier with her there. Turn about is fair play I supose. I probably made quite a mess at my parents' house growing up. It's nice having the help with Samantha since she's so active and curious and wears me out.

Really nothing too interesting to talk about I guess. I can't really give too many details about our current operation at work so in that case, I'll just close it off here and hopefully have something more interesting to say some other time!

No comments: