And I saw my dad yesterday in San Diego. It was nice to go down there. I love my home town. I miss it a lot. Took him out to lunch along w/ my aunt & we had seafood, boy was it good. We ended up at Cabrillo National Monument. Here are a couple of pics...
The marine layer was still hanging around so it's a little hard to see everything clearly, but it's still a beautiful city. We got home late last night and my 2 kids are STILL asleep so I had a chance to write here. It's already hot outside and it's only 8:20AM. Not sure what we'll do today. Maybe the kids will swim in our little blow up pool. I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow but alas, I do.


1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures. Sorry (and glad) to hear that we weren't the only ones dreading Monday this weekend!
Post a Comment