Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You want to know what's annoying?

This is so trite but annoying all the same....

On my work computer I cannot see most pics that people post in their blogs or on my message board I go to. It's really annoying. So, if I read things on my blogs or on my board and it deals with a picture someone posted, I have to wait until I get home and look at the post again in order to see what the heck everyone's talking about. Sometimes I even forget to go back! Argh! I guess it's just one of those things one has to live with. I suppose there are worse things to be annoyed at or to be inconvenienced by huh?

Just thought I'd throw it out there though....

PS-- does anyone know how I can change my blog background or where to go to to get a code for a new one? This background is annoying me too.

2 comments:

4meonly said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com

That's where Jessica sent me. It changes your background but doesn't delete your stuff! :)

Jacque said...

I use thecutestblogontheblock too.