Thursday, March 12, 2009

"I need a boat"

Is what Samantha told me last night. Too funny! My kid is obsessed with water. Does your kid live to take a bath I wonder? Mine does!

By the way, I am sick. AGAIN! Arrrgh! Could not sleep worth crapola last night and I am friggin' paying for it today. We have a warrant tomorrow morning in Palm Springs so that means I gotta leave extra early. Blah!

I am loving my new government car that I finally got! I'd tell you what it is but then I wouldn't be super secret anymore! :)

2 comments:

Jacque said...

A boat would be fun. :) Phoebe likes her bath too.

I hope you feel better soon!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Get her a boat! Hope the warrant went well. And the car worked, and that you feel better.

I spent an extra hour at B's new school today, and within 30 minutes of arriving at work, had a sore throat. Echinacea anyone?