Friday, July 10, 2009

stuff...

I am so bad about keeping this up! Anyway, here's what's been going on lately:

Samantha is really doing well w/ the potty training, I am SO proud of her! She is 100% at the DC but at home she sometimes has an accident w/ poo poo. I thought I'd never see the day where she would use the toilet. I only use pull-ups now for bedtime. Often she doesn't even go at night but I'd rather her have one on so the bed doesn't get messed up.

4th of July was a blast at Sea World. I'll post some pics....












Sam's also doing well at the new DCP. I was having to fight w/ her on occasion in the mornings to go but now she's good. She gets to go swimming a lot there and the DCP takes them to the park a lot and whatnot. I am really glad I found her. NOt much else happening really. We're going on vacation in Aug. to Idaho to see DH's family. We're taking our big 5th wheel trailer too, it should be a fun adventure. Looking forward to it. My cousins are up in Yosemite now, I am so jealous, sounds like a fun time. Maybe next year as DH has to deploy AGAIN in Sep. for 6 months. Yes, we'll be doing it all over again this year too. It sucks because he hasn't even been home for 1 year and he's already leaving again. Arrrgh!

Guess that's about all. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about the deployments. That just sucks. It sounds like you will have fun in Idaho, though! And congrats on the PT!

Dayna said...

Thanks ladies! ;)