Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update on the PT

Well, I don't know why I'm updating since it really hasn't changed much from the last post but I felt like getting on here. Sam did really good during last weekend. I almost had a heart attack when I heard about her using the big potty without even telling anyone! Maybe she needs to stay over there or something, ha ha. She still has some accidents but she goes on the potty also and I am amazed every time she does it.

My DH has been working really long hours lately and has had to stay on the ship the past 2 nights. we miss him and I am sure he misses us too. I'm hoping he'll get a break from his inspections today and get to come home--or at least come home before 8PM.

My parents are in town and anxious to see the kids. Sam cannot wait to see grandma & grandpa, she's been talking about it for almost a week now! My stepson's last day of school is today so he's pretty happy as you can imagine!

That's about all that's happening around here, nothing too exciting which I guess is a good thing. Sam's still getting used to the new DCP. It's tough but she'll adapt I know....

No comments: