Monday, June 8, 2009

It's a bittersweet day....



I dropped off my Samantha this morning to the new DCP. She was the 1st one there. I'll have to make a mental note that for the next few days to drop her off a bit later so that other kids'll be there when she's there. Just until she gets used to going somewhere new.

I know I made a good decision on the DCP but it just breaks my heart all over again to "leave" her. I feel like I did when she was 2 mos. old & dropping her off for the 1st time at a DC. She didn't want me to leave and I think she didn't quite understand that that was her new DC and preschool for 5 days a week instead of going to the usual one. She's been off schedule so to say since I have been gone for almost 2months and my mom was here then my aunt then my other aunt to see to her everyday needs.

I feel bad, guilty and a little sad. I am off today but I had to take her in as I need her to start getting used to this new place (which BTW is SO clean and the DCP is so loving and great). I was supposed to have a root canal this morning but rescheduled it to next month. Seriously, I was going to get one. I finally enrolled myself in my DH's military dental program this weekend (my dental ins. pays like crap) and it'll take a couple weeks to kick in so had to reschedule it.

Guess that's about all. Here's a few pics from this weekend. Hope you like!

My lil' cowgirl...






"Driving" Mommy's Jeep



4 comments:

SaRaH said...

too cute! I hope she enjoyed her first day!

Unknown said...

She looks so grown up! I am sure she will adjust quickly and love her new daycare. You're doing GREAT, mama!

Jacque said...

I love the horse pics! I hope she liked the new daycare!

Dayna said...

Thanks ladies, it's getting better every day!