Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wow, it's been a little while



I have been so biz it's not even funny. I was in St. Louis all this week and came home on my baby girl's b-day. I can't believe she's 2 now. We had a party for her yesterday. She had a blast despite the fact she's not feeling well. Her cough sounds like a seal's bark. She has her 2 year appt. tomorrow so we can address it then.

Not much happening here other than that stuff. It's still hot as hell here even though the calendar tells me that it's officially Fall now. I wish the heat would go away already.

My mom was watching my kids all week while I was gone and now I'll have to de program the bad habits (you know how grandmas are!) and get them back into shape here. :) She did a great job, took them to the Wild Animal Park and out to eat and things like that. I am grateful.

Here are a couple of pics from Samantha's BBQ yesterday. Nothing fancy or anything. She's only 2 & quite possible wont remember this anyway!

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

looks like they had fun! Welcome home!

Dayna said...

Thank you Sarah! :)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Welcome back! I was waiting for updates. . . also, I need that easel. . .