I also saw my pregnant cousin this weekend, she doesn't look PG yet since she's only 10 wks. along but it was nice to see her too, sometimes we both get so busy we can't always hang out too often. I've been off work for so many days I actually lose track of the day! I had an emergency dental appt. this morning so I am STILL not at work. I am in no hurry. I hear the boss is not in today yet, so why hurry, right?
Well, that's about all. Probably boring you to tears. Here are some pics....
This Sponge Bob table is becoming a thorn in my side right now. Sam likes to grab one of the chairs and drag it into the kitchen then stand on it so she can reach the counters! I'll have to hide the chairs for awhile I think... Spencer, my friend's son. Cute little thing huh?
Lovin' that pool!
BTW....the Maserati is not ours, it's my friend's car! :)
Sam looks so serious above in that pic, huh? I think it's hilarious.


No comments:
Post a Comment