Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools day was not good to me....

Oh my gosh, if its not one thing its another, you know? First I get yelled at by my coworker we'll refer to as "Sh*tbird", ha ha.

Then I get home yesterday and my mom tells me she got a parking ticket in my Tahoe in Riverside when she went to brunch w/ friends. Now its really my fault I guess, but now I gotta fork out over $100 for the ticket. The reason being that I do not have a front license plate (my DH crashed my car 12/2007 on the way to Idaho and the plate is destroyed) & my registration is not expired but when I got the new sticker to put on the back plate I didn't stick it on right away so I am thinking that one of the car wash workers ripped it off. It was on my center console. Stupid me. Every time I make an appt. w/ the DMV to get the sticker replaced, work comes up to ruin the appt. so I haven't gotten it taken care of. Arrrgh!

Then I get my registration notice for our new truck and it's over $500! YIKES! There's some sort of weight fee of $200 on top of the regular reg. Maybe it's because its a dually truck? Never owned one before so this is new to me.

Disney on Ice was ok, but not spectacular. Sam wanted to go home the whole time. Well, near the end it wasn't so bad but she is SO stubborn and active! She didn't want to sit in her seat and was standing/sitting in the aisleway & I thought she was gonna fall & crack her head open. Hard to watch something & relax when your kid's acting up. At least we beat the mad rush of traffic out. I had to drive back out to Palm Springs from home this morning VERY early. I have had about 3 hrs. of sleep and that's being generous. We followed a guy all the way from Coachella to Fontana today and then got the info. we needed but it was a loooong morning. I want to go to bed so bad but can't. Someone's gotta mind Sam and my mom's not feeling well. Every time she comes out she gets sick. This time it's much later than usual. She usually gets sick in the beginning. Poor ma.

Well, I'd better go help her out, I can hear my kid running rampant around the house!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! I hope your week got better!