Monday, January 19, 2009

I am addicted

to Facebook. Maybe I have felt the need to reach out to friends cause I sort of feel like I don't have many at the moment. It sure is fun though, finding and talking to people you haven't heard from for oh....like over 20 years!

I really never took it seriously until like a week or 2 ago when an old friend contacted me via Reunion.com and asked if I had Facebook and I started from there. I had originally created a profile (but never used it until last week) & was so afraid of one of my relatives I don't want contacting me, finding me on there and browsing my info. that I am not only just under my married name but not even my first name is displayed. I am a dork. I am still trudging along though finding more and more people I've lost touch with over the years. I just have to explain who I am a bit more than usual.

Been really busy at work. At least I am making my boss happy. Now whether I'll get the same respect that he shows some of the others remains to be seen but you can't go wrong with working too hard right? This next week will prove just as tough. I have so much to do. At least we got a 3 day weekend here, can't complain about that!

No comments: