Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is this week over yet?

Man, I'll be glad when it is! Sheesh, I have been so busy! I am trying to get my new renters in my other house settled + do my regular job + my mommy job. I even had the worst pinched nerve in my neck this week. So bad I had to go to Urgent Care and get help there. The Dr. gave me some muscle relaxers (they work pretty nice) and some Tylenol w/Codeine for sleep at night. I have no idea how it happened. I was sitting there on Mon. getting my pedicure-minding my own business-and my neck cramped up and it was all over from there. It's getting better though, I am glad I went to the Dr. Wasn't sure if they could do anything for that but a shot of Toradol in the butt and some drugs and Dayna's ready to go! LOL.

We're doing another 3 day operation at work which requires me to have my baby at the daycare overnight. She's happy and the DCP's daughters are happy but I am sorta sad. I only get about 3 hrs. a night w/ her when these things happen. It also costs me an arm & a leg but what can I do? Oh well. She's in good hands at least!

Well, like I said it's been a long week and I really hate being a landlord. Did I ever mention that before? It really sucks. I try to make everyone happy (i.e., letting renters move in a day early but the old ones weren't done cleaning yet yada yada yada...). I found a good handyman since DH is still gone to get a couple things fixed at the house & I was really worried about the cost but shopping around really helps. First guy I called wanted at least $100 to do what I needed. The 2nd guy wanted only $30. Guess which one I went with? So, that drama is over. Old renters out---new ones in and happy. So I am happy.

I think the codeine is starting to kick in. Good night! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great childcare provider is worth her weight in gold!