Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things that make this mom's life easier

String cheese (what else would my kid eat if not for this?)

Fruit snacks (see above)

Red seedless grapes (see above again)

Pacifiers. I think my daughter is regressing more and more every day. She wants it more now than she ever has in her life.

A fridge that crushes ice. Samantha is addicted to it at the moment.

Last, but not least---her mommy. Everyone else is gone, she has no choice! :) (This'll change though as soon as we get to grandma's on Thursday). Sigh.

****************************************************************************

I bought her a new big slide tonight (she loves slides!). Well, not new per say, a used one and she's already in love w/ it. We had to take it apart to fit in my SUV, but I will attempt to put it back together for her tomorrow. Now, that's going to be a funny sight.

Night night.

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

I second the string cheese and grapes! Hope your new slide goes together like a dream!